San Antonio CBD Medical Marijuana Dispensary
San Antonio Medical Marijuana Dispensaries will be found as they open on the Texas Marijuana Industry Website.
San Antonio, TX Marijuana Dispensary Information:
Texas has legalized the use of low-THC cannabis for distribution and patient use to treat intractable epilepsy. “Low-THC Cannabis” means cannabis with less than 0.5% THC and greater than 10% CBD Cannabidiol content by weight.
The Texas Department of Public Safety will begin accepting dispensary applications in JUNE 2017. Dispensing Organizations, when licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, are authorized to cultivate, process, and dispense low-THC cannabis to a patient with a low-THC cannabis prescription for medical use. A Texas State issued dispensary license lasts for two years past the date of initial issuance or renewal.
To apply for a dispensary license or renewal, interested parties must submit an application along with a fee that will meet the following requirements:
- They must be able to employ personnel and secure resources necessary for operating a dispensary
- They must be able to cultivate and produce low-THC cannabis
- Each employee, director, and manager must register with the Department of Public Safety by rules set out by the Department
- Their location must be within a reasonably accessible distance from patients listed on the Compassionate Use Registry, and
- The financial ability to maintain operations for no less than two years from application date.
San Antonio medical marijuana dispensaries are required to keep a record of each amount of low-THC cannabis dispensed to each registered patient, in accordance with their prescribed amount. Texas medical marijuana dispensaries are required to verify a patient’s registration in the Compassionate Use Registry before filling any medical marijuana or CBD prescriptions. They also must update the dispensed amount of low-THC in the Compassionate Use Registry. Counties and municipalities may NOT prohibit the existence of dispensing organizations or the use of low-THC Cannabis per SB No. 339. Registered low-THC patients and registered dispensary employees handling or possessing low-THC or drug paraphernalia intended for lawful prescription use will not be penalized.
San Antonio Medical Marijuana Dispensary
San Antonio, Texas
Medical: Yes – Recreational: No
Hours: Call For Appointment
San Antonio Dispensary Menu: Unavailable
Submit your review
Submit your review